The American Homestay Network (AHN) is affiliated with the Australian based MyStay International Group. AHN is the largest and most recognized international student homestay network for hosted accommodation services for international students visiting the USA for their study.
Homestay is a fee-based housing option for international students offering in-home lodging and meal packages with an American host family. A Regional Licensee manages their own business under license from AHN to facilitate successful matching between students and hosts.
The successful applicant will:
- have the opportunity to build and manage an exciting business under a protected territory licence agreement
- become part of an acknowledged national and international group with extensive training and support
- have significant business growth potential
AHN is looking for:
- a highly motivated individual or couple with determination to succeed
- a committed person willing to operate under the rules and guidelines of a standards-based license agreement
- someone with genuine interest in the safety of international students
- someone who can problem solve and deliver results with a strong customer service focus
- a person who can build an appropriate hosting network (hosts are paid) in their own region
- ability to manage client relationships and expectations
- excellent organizational and planning skills
- ability to learn and understand new systems
- good communication skills
- proven success in business development
- willing to learn and understand the day to day operations of the business
- accurate record keeping
- ability to motivate and manage employees as the business grows
- commitment to both high quality and a proven global model for the management of the services
To apply for an AHN homestay regional licensee position or a regional management license, please submit a resume and letter of interest to http://homestaynetwork.com/business. Appropriate applicants are encouraged to express interest in a specific region not yet being serviced by the American Homestay Network. Individuals with international travel and education experience preferred.